In honor of Valentine’s Day I painted my nails black. Here’s why: I never really had a pet peeve before, but today I think I’ve finally found one: people who take you aside at a party or group and give you a very deep stare and in a very quiet tone look ask “So, why are you single?” Well, Katie Couric, let me tell you how it all started….
How do you answer a question like that? “What can I say? I make bad decisions.” (That’s the best answer I can come up with). Are they expecting some sort of sob story? Or are they just nosy and trying to delve deep into your psyche- curious to uncover just exactly is wrong with you? I think it’s the latter… Well it’s great to know that I’m not the only one making bad decisions. Check out the studpidity I pulled off various dating sites…. Maybe next time someone asks me ‘why are you single?’
- Who’s up for dinner? And a movie? And some lies? Anyone who goes out with this guy (after seeing this picture) is just plain stupid…
- And what about this guy? It says he’s “looking for his other half” but he has erased his other half out of the picture. This is really a concern for Where’s Waldo or Carmen San Diego… Not sure putting it on this dating site will help find her- he should probably go to a private i…
- This one just disturbs me. It would be still offensive, but slightly less offensive if he wasn’t wearing the military uniform. My artist’s mind is coming up with all types of societal metaphors for this image….
- Most ladies would agree that this guy is really setting himself up for failure!
I think next time somebody asks me that question ‘why are you single?’ I will should up these pictures and show them what I have to work with!
- GREAT QUESTION!!! Now we’re getting somewhere!
- I hope he wears this shirt when I take him to meet my parents!!! lol
Hmm I think I found a good one. Wait up honey! I will be right over! First I gotta pick up some Ben and Jerry’s!!!!
Happy Valentine’s Day!!!
Possibly Related Posts: